How to Register A WhatsApp Business Account For Your Company
What Exactly Is a WhatsApp Business Account?
A WhatsApp Business Account is the latest feature added to WhatsApp, which allows businesses to communicate with their customers. A WhatsApp Business Account is a business-focused version of the regular WhatsApp app. It can be used to provide customer service and marketing and share customer updates. The account will have its profile page on which businesses can post information and use the standard features of the regular WhatsApp app, such as chatting and video calling. Businesses can also create groups to share content with their customers.
Steps to Create a WhatsApp Business Account
- Download WhatsApp from the app store.
- Open the app and enter your phone number.
- Enter a name for your account.
- Enter a profile picture for your account.
- Add a description of your business.
Why register a business account on WhatsApp?
There are many reasons a business might use WhatsApp. It might be to chat with clients, communicate with employees, or send group messages. WhatsApp can be used as a marketing tool for generating leads and acquiring customers. Supporting the claim above, you can create a business profile and use the WhatsApp Business app to connect with customers and clients. This may be a new way to communicate with customers. It’s simple, quick, and easy to use. We can now communicate with our customers more personally, which has never been possible before now.
What should I prepare when registering my WhatsApp Business Account?
The registration process for a business account on WhatsApp is straightforward. It only requires the following:
- A mobile number with a SIM card
- A valid email ID
- A company name
- An address for correspondence
- A description of the company’s services or products
How to Register & Set Up Your WhatsApp Business Account
It is important to know how to register a WhatsApp business account for various reasons. One of the most important reasons is that you can use it to send messages to your customers. You can also use it for customer service and marketing purposes.
- First and foremost, download and install the WhatsApp Business app from the Google Play Store (or the Apple App Store). The app’s logo is largely identical to the well-known green WhatsApp app but includes the letter “B” inside a speech bubble.
- The next step is to register for a WhatsApp Business account.
- Although the ordinary WhatsApp app and the WhatsApp Business app can both be used simultaneously, we do not suggest using your personal number as your business number because it can only be used for one of the two. In other words, if you decide to use your personal WhatsApp number for business, you will no longer be able to use it for personal purposes.
- WhatsApp will send a six-digit verification to the specified number once you’ve entered the new number. The software should immediately recognize the code if the number is accurate. You can also manually enter the code if you like.
- You must transfer your chat history, media, and contact details from your personal WhatsApp app to the WhatsApp Business app if you want to continue using your current personal number for business purposes.
- Additionally, you must give the WhatsApp Business app permission to access your phone’s contacts and media.
- You will need to enter the PIN number if your account is secured by two-step verification.
- The following action is to set up a WhatsApp business profile. The app will ask you to complete your profile by adding a business brand, display name, description, and address.
- Additionally, you may give your company a category, and WhatsApp has various choices available.
- After that is complete, you can explore all the app’s business capabilities, such as managing business hours and information, including a product catalogue, and setting up automated responses to client inquiries, or you can save that for a later time.
After finishing all these steps, congratulations you now have a WhatsApp Business Account!
How to convert your WhatsApp into a Business account
This article will guide you through converting your WhatsApp into a business account.
- The first step is to create a backup of WhatsApp. Backing up your chat history is important if you want to keep it. Access the Back-Up/Back-Up Now option under Settings > Chats > Chat Backup.
- Then download the WhatsApp business app.
- To accept all the terms of service, click “Agree”. This business account immediately detects the personal number you’re using on a regular account. To begin registration, you must now input a business number.
- Transfer WhatsApp business accounts and allow access. Thus, you should leave the phone on and allow it to proceed. You would need to restore it after it occurs. Decide whether to Continue or Restore. Next, click Next. Obtain authorization to add standard files, movies, and images to a business account.
- Create a WhatsApp Business account, select your profile image, and enter your business name and category.
- Finally, it’s time to create your company profile. You now have a business profile by completing the necessary details about your company. Add the necessary details by going to Settings > Your Business Name.
WhatsApp has a business account that allows you to use the service without ads. It also lets you send messages to individual users or groups not connected to your phone number.
Hence, if you want to promote your business to engage your potential customers with your company, consider registering for a WhatsApp Business account. The account will allow you to send messages directly from your phone and also have the ability to view how many times your messages have been delivered and opened. This account can save you time, money, and effort when communicating with others through WhatsApp.
Was this article helpful? Let us know in the comments.
How to check if my WhatsApp is a business account?
The first thing to do is go to the app’s settings. You will find an option called “Business Account”; if that option is not available, then your account is not a business account.
Do I need two numbers to register in WhatsApp Business?
You need to have two numbers for WhatsApp Business. One number will be your business number, and the other will be your personal number. The advantage of having two numbers is that you can separate work and personal life.
How can I create WhatsApp Business without a phone number?
- To create your own WhatsApp Business account, use the “New User” option on the top right of your app.
- Fill out the form with your email, username and first and last name. Then, enter the country you’re in.
- Enter your phone number to verify the account, go to your WhatsApp Business profile within the app and click on “Edit Profile.”
- Finally, to verify that your account is active, you’ll need to add someone else’s phone number as their contact. The good news is that once you’ve created an account without a phone number, you can use this same account to create your own WhatsApp Business phone number if you decide that this is something you want to do.